Subject: [Leica] Re:Armed white America
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Aug 10 12:50:23 2007

Jeff lives right on "AK Alley". I don't even get out of my car when I go to
his house :)

Our former brilliant mayor once struck a deal to get guns off the streets of
New Orleans. He claimed the guns were sent to a company
and destroyed. A few months later one of those destroyed guns was used in a
drive by resulting in a murder. Of course he claimed he
knew nothing about it.

Guns do not kill people, f'ing stupid people kill people.

Chris