Subject: [Leica] Armed white America
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Aug 10 17:36:54 2007

We had our first home invasion, a block from where I live.  The people are
lucky to be alive.  Our local PD decided that the answer was to order
assault rifles...now I'm really concerned.
http://www.lil-abner.com/fosdick.html.  I'm glad the thugs didn't pick our
house  -- the paperwork can be a nightmare.

Ken