Subject: [Leica] Ladder Day Saint
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Aug 11 09:29:44 2007

Don Dory wrote:
Actually it is pretty good marketing.  Those with similar beliefs will
choose him over most others.  Most people will not catch the message and he
will have the same chance of winning a bid as anyone else.  A few with very
strong contrary beliefs will definitely not chose him.  Overall probably
gains more business than loss.

You may be right, Don, but for me it would be a negative.  My personal
concern would not be with his beliefs but the likelihood he would want to
share them with his customers, which is of course his right.  I also find
"faith-based" marketing distasteful.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE