Subject: [Leica] Armed America
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Aug 11 13:36:18 2007

Finally ...

I've been taking life easy (taking a lot of shots, but not settling down
in front of a computer to process them).

But I did sit down now and had this nice greeting from Amazon (UK):

---
Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched (#202-9550859-8931802)
---

So Armed America has made it to Europe and is on its way out. I had
pre-ordered so I guess this is one of the first ones dispatched over here.

I look forward to it Kyle.

Daniel