Subject: [Leica] I will apologize too
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Aug 12 12:43:53 2007

Hi all amigos!

Tomorrow I'll take a short holydays time, for a week or 10 days and I'll be
disconnected from internet, but it is not necessary you stop your messages
on the LUG (I'm joking), I'll try to follow when I come back.

Enjoy the Summer!, fortunately this year is not too hot as it usual in
Barcelona. The Summer is a lazy period, I never take too much pictures, too
many people, to hot, bad light...

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis