Subject: [Leica] IMG: Apologies
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Aug 12 18:22:57 2007

Tina,

I would call Al Gore and ask what's up.  We have just finished floods of
biblical proportions, and now the soil is dry and the temp is the same as
your fine image.  There will not be a sound foundation left in our town.
(Some of the Kingfisher images were made in wretched mid-afternoon heat, a
week or so ago.)

Ken