Subject: [Leica] IMG: John Muir Wilderness
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 14 06:43:01 2007

At 08:10 AM 8/14/2007, you wrote:
>Also proved that my head is 1.5 degrees off as I faithfully
>duplicated the same tilt as I do when hand holding! I blame my left
>master eye, except I never did it with SLRs.
>Hoppy

I do exactly the same, Hoppy, and I'm left-eyed, too.  Everything
tilts down to the right. Thank goodness for the Ruler Tool in PS!!  I
used to have a grid on my darkroom easel to try and straighten
everything up, now it's the ruler tool.  I do it with SLRs, too, though.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com