Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 325
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 14:58:48 2007

In a message dated 8/14/2007 1:30:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEc4YWICeXk&feature=dir

Nicely done. And the Bach cello suite was a perfect  accompaniment. But I
don't think my favorite Betty Field (1913-1973) (Of  Mice and Men) was in
the
mix. She could really act in film or on stage!  (Page 180 of Quinlan's Film
Stars, 5th edition, if you want to see an  uncharacteristic studio shot of
Betty
Field). Glamor was not her strong  point. Wikipedia has a much better shot
of
Field at work.

Bob

at