Subject: [Leica] IMG: another Anna's Hummingbird
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 19 15:51:40 2007

Doug it's a marvellous portrait with alert posture. I rather like the
lighter OOF area behind the head as it serves to accent the
line of head and beak. Trivial to reduce or remove the twig to the right
with PS if it irritates you. I think its just part of an
effective environmental context, if that makes sense.

Cheers
Hoppy