Subject: [Leica] Re: Sneaky pictures
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Mon Aug 20 12:32:08 2007

Larry,

I did not want to give the impression that I favour the sly approach, far
from it, I was just mentioning the range of approaches people adopt.
Personally, I favour the open, though not in your face approach, the camera
is in my hand and I bring it to my eye to take the picture, though the whole
process is a fluid and rapid one.  Similarly, I don't go for a telephoto
lens as it leads to a distant and "spying" point of view, rather I use a
wide angle, usually a 35, sometimes a 28, which leads to a more involved
point of view.

John