Subject: [Leica] LeMans the movie on now
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Aug 20 14:31:55 2007

OK, Rob.

Now I've got to rent the Vanishing Point. Ric started it, but I had
to rent Bullitt to see the Mustang chase since I just got a new GT
stick. Just what a 69 year old needs, right? Funny thing. I was in
the camera shop on Friday and one of the regular customers, a 70 year
old, bought a GT 2 weeks before me. Neat car. Beckons old timers. I
did have a '65 some 35 years ago though.

Len