Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps 2 - People on the streets of Whitby
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 21 06:07:52 2007

Douglas, your Goth girl is eye catching. I'm thinking that no-one in that
shot is short of carbohydrates?
The "Spion Kop" is positively disturbing ;-) What's the context there? Spion
Kop from my recollection a location where disciplined
British infantry, contesting their colonial claims, suffered terrible
casualties from superior riflery and tactics by Boer farmers
in Africa.

Cheers
Hoppy