Subject: [Leica] NOW new LUG challenge...WAS: NOT Old Barcelona Station but London's answer
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Aug 21 15:52:34 2007

Luis,

I loved the list of old destinations - it actually took my Mother to explain
what they were the first time I saw them - which wasn't that long ago. She
remembered the station from the war.

I have always been intrigued by "St. Petersburg", which clearly dates that
wall
as pre-Revolutionary. I have a feeling that it may date to 1880.

I don't know of anything quite like that, but if any other LUGers want to
add to
the list maybe we should have a new LUG project on old/deserted stations?

Peter