Subject: [Leica] The circus is in town
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Aug 21 17:04:00 2007

Thanks for the kind words, Graham

This is a process I've been playing with.  This image is a single raw file
opened in Capture One at -2EV, 0 and +2 EV, the files then converted to
32-bit and "tone mapped" in Photomatix Pro.  It seems to do a good of job of
enhancing the dynamic range.  I did a final contrast tweak using Photoshop
unsharp mask (amount 10%, radius 60 pixels, threshold zero).  Thanks to my
colleague Bob Baron for sending me an article on the latter from The Online
Photographer (which now I can't find).

Ken