Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #30-34
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Aug 22 07:22:34 2007

Ric,
Thanks. I was about 200m straight over the river. The small stairway steps
on the right bottom side are said to be often used at night by young couples
of the region... imagine what they do behind that little square door... ;-)
Didier

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #30-34)