Subject: [Leica] Nikon D3 FF
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 23 02:41:57 2007

Bob, the RF camera issue, of course is the smaller distance to the sensor
plane vs an SLR. I certainly do hope they defeat that
obstacle. I think that we M folks have more at stake regarding attachment to
our existing glass in their current jobs than most SLR
folks. Yes I know that the M8 is making superb pictures. Just would be a big
advantage at the wider end to have no crop factor. Try
pricing a 21 to do the job of your existing 28!
I bet we see an R10 before and M9. Good for them, I hope it is marvellous
and they sell a gazillion.

Cheers
Hoppy