Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon FF D3
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Aug 23 04:01:34 2007

I think the D300 makes the D200 more interesting than ever,
especially if it causes its price to fall.
I don't really see any features in the D300 interesting enough to
force most existing D200 users to upgrade

How do you see it Mark?

Ed

El 23/08/2007, a las 03:20, Mark Rabiner escribi?:

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Nikon FF D3)