Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 17 - Arms and Legs
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Aug 23 05:03:28 2007

Hi Peter

I find the subject "commercial waste with arms and legs" very attractive.
From the photographing point of view I have two criticisms:

- the framing seems not optimal for to me. The background behind the right
edge is a bit disturbing, does not add anything to the composition but
probably influenced the exposure negatively 8see point 2). I could imagine
that a frontal and rectangulous, more graphic composition might have
transported the subject better - just bins and lamps, horizontally and
parallelly aligned.

- The lower midtones seem a bit too dark on my standard non calibrated LCD
monitor. I can almost not differ what's in the corner at the bottom left.

Just my 2 pesos. Thx for sharing
Didier

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] [IMG] PAW 17 - Arms and Legs)