Subject: [Leica] Nikon FF D3
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Aug 23 08:25:32 2007

Yes, it is evidently a new market trend. I have a Panaleica L1 and
don't find its LiveView very useful, but I am sure it is because of
its non-tilting LCD as I find it unconfortable to use on a tripod and
I am very fond of shooting with both arms extended while staring at
the LCD

Ed

El 23/08/2007, a las 12:04, Howard Cummer escribi?: