Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps - crop advice needed
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Aug 23 10:26:08 2007

Thanks everyone  - looks like the tight crop for the bloke and the full
frame for the game, I'll try BW or perhaps a little colder colour to
underline that it's not really a FUN-fair at all for the people who work
there (there are more shots in that vein). Maybe it will show through
just how much they dislike this particular one-day fair.
Cheers and thanks again
Douglas