Subject: [Leica] M8 panorama
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 23 18:56:08 2007

Brian you really earned the great light that you have shown. A wonderful
shot. Even cooler that you did it with a great 50 on an M8.
Wideangles are for panorama wimps. Does it cross an entire wall at your
house? They tell me you can panorama feed the 3800 with a
piece of roll paper providing you get it well flattened. Or do a series,
framed separately and displayed in sequence? Maybe that
defeats the pano thing?

Cheers
Hoppy