Subject: [Leica] Re: IIIc pin holes
From: cif at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Sun Aug 26 16:19:30 2007

I used Duro liquid rubber sealer until I couldn't find it any more for
all manner of things like this, thinned with - sorry, can't remember the
solvent, but there was something and it wasn't that hard to figure out.
Since Duro's product seems to have disappeared, I'm using "Industrial
Strength" E6000.  It is available at "Industrial Strength" hardware
stores.  I just tried to unroll the tube to see who makes it, but it has
glued itself together.  There is something that will thin it, and I'd
advise cutting it a bit. I'm sure the mfr. would tell you what to use.

This stuff would be FAR better than any paint.  It is rubber, actually.
Comes in black.  Really black.   I fix broken paterson tanks with it
(students use them for drop kicking practice).  Fixed broken ones are
better than unbroken ones because they are resilient.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: IIIc pin holes)