Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput!
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Mon Aug 27 10:39:25 2007

Robert:

To the best of my knowledge Leica Canada is run out of New Jersey.
So you would have to contact New Jersey after contacting your dealer where
you purchased the M8.
There used to be a Leica Rep living in Canada, (Toronto area) until
recently. Keith Matson, a very knowledgeable gentleman, and it was a sorry
day when he left Leica. I understand it is a rep now out of the US who
handles Canada.

Good luck with the repairs to the M8.

Scott