Subject: [Leica] Who to contact at Leica NJ for filters
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Aug 28 06:42:16 2007

Peter Klein asks:

> Folks:  Some upcoming shooting would be a lot easier if I got the free
> filters for my M8 in the next two weeks.  Is there someone at Leica in New
> Jersey who might be able to make that happen if I called and asked nicely?

As I understand it, no.

I have recently been in communication with Leica on this issue and had
to deal with M8.Support@leica-camera.com  to get updates on my free
filter order.  They told me that a third-party actually packs and ships
the filters and thus Leica has no real control over the process.  This
appeared to be true, since my filters did eventually arrive via FedEx
from the third-party company in Wetzlar.

btw, if you are waiting on E46 black, good luck.  So far as I can tell
no one in North America (including Leica) has them. If anyone knows to
the contrary please let me know.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] Who to contact at Leica NJ for filters)