Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chelsea At The Door
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Aug 28 19:44:14 2007

Here is a shot made this evening with my M8 and 75mm Summilux of
Chelsea, one of our older Cavaliers (she is ten) at the back door.

The 75 just came back from Leica New Jersey, along with my 35mm ASPH
Summilux and 50mm pre-ASPH Summilux.  I had back-focus issues with these
three lenses on my M8 so I sent them in to Robert Fisk and his
technicians for 6 bit coding and focus calibration.

I think they did a great job.

My Noctilux goes in tomorrow.

http://www.bobbaron.com/W_L1002843ChelDoor.jpg

--Bob