Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 29 18:57:49 2007

Funny story (to me)   Saturday, I realized that I only had room for 85 more
images on my SD card, and I had not brought a second.  I had been using the
same battery for two weeks.

That I own seven lenses in Leica mount really is a consideration, especially
since I am in love with my 30 year old   Summicron 35.

Truth be told, no one needs an M3- M4- M5 M6 M7 or even an M8.  It is the
glass. and the camera just feels good.  I wish I could let mine go long
enough for you to try it out, Larry.

Come to New Orleans this weekend.  I will be there, and you can try mine
out.

--
Regards,

Sonny