Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 30 07:27:33 2007

My assertion of image quality available at its price point is not
based on the jpg quality web images but on examining the files made
by various cameras and chips using Leica lenses. Moreover, I'm not
discussing the aesthetic qualities of the image; but rather the
technical: reality (subjective) of colors, extremely fine detail
rendering, etc. And I stand by my evaluation.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com