Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 30 08:56:15 2007

To be perfectly clear: while I expressed the thought, "I, for one,
find delight in supporting Leica in their efforts to provide
equipment which delivers superb image files?"

I did not purchase the camera to that end. I'm in no position to
afford that sort of motivation either.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com