Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Aug 31 07:10:09 2007

> Unless you'd like to control the look of things in motion; such as
> water falls, etc. ;~)

Bingo.

Sorry, all out of kewpie dolls.

My feeling on natural movement things, like streams, waterfalls,
rotors, propellors, etc.  is that if they don't show blur, the shot
looks unnatural.

And believe me, I don't mind at ALL carrying extra NDs if that's
what's needed - it'll still be lighter than an RB with all the
goodies, a hundred or so rolls of film, and the tripod. (my
landscape/field rig when I can use it...)  (Not to mention not paying
a fortune in Sherpa Salaries)   I can adapt, as will my lower spine
and especially my knees.

I was just hoping to save some money, because five grand plus a
couple of extra lenses is still going to HURT.  Until it starts
paying for itself in a few months, after which it's gravy.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: M8 problems)