Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 09:14:03 2007

Actually ther M8 is every bit as intuitive as the previous M's.  No real
reason to read the manual at all.  Unless you cannot figure out how to
charge the battery or put the SD card in.  Actually very similar to film in
a M6 or M7, at least it is in the same location.  Only a couple of things to
even set, DNG/JPG and ISO. The rest you can worry about a week or so after
starting to shoot.  Heck downloading the digital images is simple.  Even I
figured this thing out.

Gene