Subject: [Leica] warpaint
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Aug 31 11:19:25 2007

If you're ever down south again, you must go to the National WWII
Museum(used to be the DDay Museum) here in New Orleans. WWII and
other veterans volunteer and work for the Museum. They are more than happy
to share their experiences. Within the next couple of
years the Museum will be the largest WWII exhibit in the world and they are
expanding 3 more blocks.

And hey, I have yearly passes so you won't even have to pay to get in :)

Chris