Subject: [Leica] FS: Large Format system - Field camera, lenses, accessories; 6x6 TLR YashicaMat 124
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Fri Aug 31 12:41:50 2007

Some time ago I finally made a leap I was dreaming about into LF, turned
to be a real joy to use the kind of camera, movements and experience
those huge 4x5 transparancies. However, family, job, study took nearly
all the time, now, after graduation, still have very little tile to
invest into a hikes serious enough to boost my LF setup. I decided to
sacrifice LF advatanges in favor Leica route which allows me instant
shooting experience while still 100% involved in family and around.

So, here it goes:
1. A Shen-Hao 4x5 wood field camera - mint condition, comes with bright
Satin Snow focusing screen installed and original screen, original
bellows and wide angle bellow (very convenient for 90mm andwider
lenses). A wonderful, very capable large format camera for hikes, lots
of movements. Probably less then 50 sheets shot through it. I'm original
owner, purchased about a year and half ago from Badger Graphic.
Price: 550$, includes 1 lens board with #0 hole

2. Fujinon-W 150mm/5.6 lens, multicoated (Fuji Laser Beam coating)  in
Copal  #0 shutter, caps. Excellent condition, clean optics and shutter,
all speeds are OK, very clean external cosmetics. Excellent normal lens
for 4x5 format.
Price: 250 US$

3. Caltar II-N MC 90mm/6.8 lens, multicoated (same as Rodenstock
Grandagon-N 90mm/6.8)  in Copal #0 shutter, caps. Excellent/mint
condition, black shutter (late model). Clean optics and shutter, all
speeds are OK, very clean external cosmetics. Wonderful WA lens for 4x5,
equivalent to approx 28-30mm coverage in 35mm format.
Price: 450 US$

4. BlackJacket Focusing Cloth - an excellent one, with sleeves, Hybrid
model, do not attarcts summer heat as much as all-black clothes. In like
new condition
Check it out on:
http://www.quietworks.com/FRAMES_FILES/WELCOME_BJ_FOCUSINGCLOTH.html
Price 50$ (shipped by registered mail)

5. Toyo x3.7 focusing loupe - a great aid for critical focusing in
ground glass. Like new condition. Price: 40$ (shipped by registered mail)

There are few small bits (such as Cokin adapters/filters set, adapter
rings to match the lenses, etc...)

I can arrange setups such as:
A. The camera (1) + Fujinon 150mm lens (2) = 750$. This set will include
the Toyo loupe free.
B. The camera (1) + Caltar 90mm lens (2) = 950$. This set will include
teh BlackJacket focusing cloth free.
C. The camera (1) + both lenses (2) + (3) = 1150$. Includes all the rest
(the loupe, cloth, Cokin), + one additional Copal #0 lens board and
probably COpal #1 board (not sure, have to search for one in my stuff).

All the shipment - from Israel by EMS(except of the cloth and loupe),
fully insured. Shipment prices are includes into indicated prices per
item (or setups).

Another option - I may consider trading all (or partial) + cash into
Leica Summicorn 35mm/2 ASPH.

Thanks, Alex