Subject: [Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Tue Sep 4 13:00:55 2007

John, an interesting moment has been captured, although I personally
would probably prefer some kind of unnoticeable photo
intrusion...soldiers are often like to get photographed, unlike
officers.. (I carefully avoided to say "to get shot"... ;-) ).
The guys on your picture are most certainly reservists on their annual
duty....
Next time you'll be heading to Israel and will be willing to shot some
military inclined mood - let me know. Perhaps I'll do my annual reserve
duty at that time (however probably not in Jerusalem, in another "less
then friendly" surroundings....), I'll happily pose for you... :-)

Best, Alex