Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 - collectible status
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Fri Aug 31 15:25:26 2007

>C'mon and add to the Aus LUG postings. Let's see some pics. I heard a
rumour that Alastair >will be back soon with some knockout new
>stuff.

>Cheers
>Hoppy only slightly south of you, I think (in your rain shadow).

Hi Hoppy

I look forward to Alastair's new stuffs and I am sure they will be something
to reckon with. I like his style of bringing goodies out of the bag.

Yes, we had a nice shower in these parts of the woods. Wind was just a tad
under 110 kmh at some stage. No worries mate!  Look at it as a free
turbocharged car wash.

Have a look at some images that I have added to the LUG gallery at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dkhong/

Obviously the sea eagle had flown quite a bit when it was captured after the
G5's shutter lag.

Happy snaps,

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: M8 - collectible status)