Subject: [Leica] Quality E-6 Processing
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Aug 31 16:31:12 2007

JOBO is the way I am thinking...... E6 chemistry is pretty well established.
Then again, I own a CPE2 already.  For me,  the additional cost is only the
chemistry.

BTW, a lot of local stores are sending their work to A+I by pickup
courier..... Hollywood is not the most convenient place in LA...

Also try Pro Photo Connection...... Irvine.....   Their lab is still alive.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

To my surprise, Sweetlight Labs in Palm Springs, CA closed their local
darkroom several weeks ago and is no longer accepting E-6 emulsion 135
transparency film for processing and mounting.