Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 70-180mm f/2.8 Apo-Vario-Elmarit-R, Mint, $3000
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Fri Aug 31 19:45:16 2007

This is absolutely the last time I'll be listing this lens (promise).
Lens is *almost* "as new". Upon very close inspection, I noticed a
hairline scratch on the rear of the tripod foot so I can no longer
honestly call it just-out-of-the-box pristine. My guess is this was
made by the Kirk ARCA plate that had been installed on the lens. This
is the only blemish and it's too faint to even photograph. Glass,
diaphragm action, focusing, cosmetics, etc. are truly "as new". Comes
with caps, case, box. I am the original owner and haven't had this
lens out of the house more than a handful of times. $3000 including
shipping/insurance anywhere in lower 48.  Lens lives just north of New
York City and in-person pickup would be fine. It's big, it's heavy,
and I'm shooting mostly digital these days so I'd like to find it a
good home where it will be used. Photos of the lens are available on
request.