Subject: [Leica] Neopan 400 and the Mighty Collapsible 'Cron
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 31 20:03:39 2007

Peter, Camera Lane run by Robert Lane off Hardware Lane in Little Bourke
Street. That's a lot of lanes! Seem like really nice guys.
The other staff also friendly folks and a lot of goodies in the little shop.
Dang, it seems almost no-one saw my pictures when I originally posted. Sigh,
only thirty one pics posted over a week or so!
Melbourne camera shop coverage starts here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Vic/MV8.jpg.html>

Cheers
Hoppy