Subject: [Leica] Re: do it yourself back-focus adjustment..."
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Sep 2 06:43:29 2007

I obsessed about this for a few weeks (esp with my noctilux)
Then I let it go..
Certainly your camera should be in proper alignment, but to chase after each
lens' focus shift will make you insane!

I am learning to compensate (again, esp with my noctilux) for wide open near
focus.

The issue is focus shifts that none of us noticed prior to the advent of
super thin image sensor surfaces.

take pictrues
have a cocktail

Eric