Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 3 12:28:44 2007

Phil

The superwide lenses will not replace your D vario which is a good standard
lens. But if you have Photoshop in a newer version, there's a anti-distort
function which isn't that bad. I believe other programs like Aperture,
Lightroom and so on have that feature too.
Didier

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up)