Subject: [Leica] OT embarrassing and stupid action against public photography
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Sep 4 17:16:38 2007

Quoth the G Hopkinson :

> I can not think of any action more futile or foolish than requiring
> that those couple of visitors delete those photographs.

Futile being the operative word.  Smile blandly, delete the photos,
put the cards back in their cases and use new ones.  As soon as you
get to your computer, PhotoRescue or RescuePro or any of a dozen
other programs will pull your pictures right back onto the card.  You
lose a few minutes but don't collect any bullets.

And then start trying to figure out just what it was they didn't want
you to see and why, and you've got yourself a story.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com