Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Sep 4 18:45:01 2007

Jeffery,
Great shots, great tension in the subject matter - the bigots in the first
two come clearly as just that - bigots. I think this sort of a religious
intolerance is gathering steam all over the world (we have our own Hindu,
Muslim and Christian chapters of hardliners here, too). The real clash of
civilisations is between the believers and the rest - the actual religion is
immaterial.....
Cheers
Jayanand