Subject: [Leica] 35mm 'Cron ASPH or 35mm 'Lux ASPH
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Tue Sep 4 22:38:09 2007

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post WTB ads out of Fridays, so please
excuse me if I violate the rules.

I'm on the market for a reasonably priced 35mm/2 Summicron ASPH or its
Summilux "brother". Both should be with their rect. hoods.
I'd prefer mint or close to that condition, optics of course must be intact.

I'm just selling off my LF setup, have the last piece that is now in
sales (will probably advertise it in Friday) and ready to invest into
35mm Leica ASPH lens.

At that time I'd prefer staying clear of Ebay for the lens.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks in advance, Alex