Subject: Pix One "Repaired" Re: [Leica] What I did on my LUG vacation and new pix
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed Sep 5 09:41:24 2007

For Philippe and all you others who might have looked but not
commented, the shut eyes of the middle crew where what bothered me so
much in this shot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/inactive/rtaylor/PICKS/SAILING/
IMGP7263.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2penwe

I'm pleased that it didn't bother those of you that commented, so
maybe I'm a perfectionist, but in any case, I let her borrow a pair
of sunglasses from her sister:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/inactive/rtaylor/PICKS/SAILING/
IMGP7263-Edit-Edit.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2rhnva

Does this work or should I just deep-six the shot?

Regards,

Dick