Subject: [Leica] IMG:Warning- Ass shot and Genetics during SouthernDecadence
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Sep 5 16:20:49 2007

I had just finished shooting a refurbished Canal Barge boat in Belle Chasse
when the F-15s started flying over. The base is right
across the canal. Usually the jets have "River Rattlers" painted on the fuel
tanks but these did not. W was in town that morning so
whether or not these were extra "security" I don't know. All they did was
take off,circle, and then land again for about 30 minutes.

Chris