Subject: [Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Sep 6 19:13:18 2007

This is a big event in my calendar, and I, for one, am
already thinking about what I'm going to send.

The question is, do I send something that I couldn't
resist posting during the year, or hold something back
for the surprise!/holiday present factor? One of the
big treats in last year's book was seeing stuff (and
shooters) I hadn't seen before.