Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Sep 7 10:05:31 2007

I agree competely. Don't forget the Contax T1 and heirs, the Oly XA
and the Ricoh analog GR family.
Or, I was thinking, if you absolutely want to go digital, buy one of
those superslim Sonys: they're perfect for what you want to do with
it, they're not too expensive, and they have lenses from that other
renowned German lens manufacturer. The ASA perfomance is a little
better than most of these P&Ses, and for this kind of photography you
don't need RAW, just good jpeg.
My wife has one, she's on auto everything, but gets good results time
after time.

(no ties with that company)
Philippe

Op 7-sep-07, om 18:31 heeft Jeff Moore het volgende geschreven: