Subject: [Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Sep 8 06:45:53 2007

NEWBIES NOT ONLY WELCOME, BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO CONTRIBUTE!!!

As Ted Grant noted last year, there's no thrill like seeing your work in
print.  Here's a chance.

And if you're timid, keep this in mind: I've yet to see anyone who thought a
2006 LUG yearbook image was less than professional--even though many were
created by non-professionals on the list.  We're known by the company we
keep <g>.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007)