Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 9 15:33:47 2007

Luis, that was through Amazon in the UK <grin>.

I won't be able to make it to Perpignan this year - I wanted to see my
friends while they were near St Benoit, so I had to take the holiday a
little too early this year.

Hopefully I'll be there next year.

Steve

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles)