Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Sep 10 16:52:53 2007

Luis,

It is good to know that you will be there.  I plan  not to go to
Toulouse on a company paid trip
this year at that time.  My week ends would be free.

Thanks
Jerry

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles)