Subject: [Leica] Completely OT: looking for Real Food near Devon, PA
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Sep 9 18:43:26 2007

I have Wednesday evening available. I'm staying at the Marriott's off
Hwy 30. Drop a line and I'll share cell info or write to this list.
I'd really enjoy meeting a few East Coast LUGers.

Do I really look forward to flying on 9/11 and 9/13? Nope - but any
more I don't look forward to flying at all.

Adam